I’m Justin, a graphic and interactive user interface designer. Though I specialize in visual UI and graphic layout and design, my experience encompasses a variety of skills and media. My combination of aesthetic finesse, design expertise, and attention to detail always ensure well-thought-out, creative, innovative, and polished solutions.
My design skills span a broad range of media and implementations, including responsive website and app design, wire framing and prototyping, usability analysis, infographic and icon design, graphic illustration, logos and identity branding, print collateral and digital marketing, product and packaging design, annual reports, magazine storyboarding and layout, and video production and editing.
I also have advanced drafting skills, a knack for photography, and can build pretty sweet architectural models, too.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
• Responsive UI website and app design, wireframing, style guides
• UI/UX usability analysis
• Graphic, infographic, and typographic design and layout
• Logo/branding design
• Environmental signage design
• Marketing design (print and digital)
• Art/photo manipulation, color correction and retouching
• Video editing and production
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
SOFTWARE & TOOLS
• Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Muse, After Effects, Premiere Pro
• InVision prototyping
• Open CMS, WordPress
• Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
• Apple Keynote, Camtasia Studio for Mac, iMovie